Did you know you can send Across the Fourwinds as an e-book gift?
Here’s some simple instructions for purchasing a Kindle book as a gift for someone else. NOTE: the recipient of your gift does not need a Kindle device. The Kindle app is available for almost any device.
All you need is an Amazon.com account (not Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, etc.) with a valid 1-Click payment method set up (usually a credit card on file).
To purchase Across the Fourwinds Kindle book as a gift:
- Using a desktop or mobile web browser, follow this link to the Across the Fourwinds page on Amazon.com
- Login to your Amazon.com account.
Below the “Buy now with 1-click” button, click the “Give as a Gift” button.
Enter the recipient information.
- Enter the email address of your gift recipient.
(If you don’t know the email address for your recipient, you can select “Email the gift to me” before placing your order. That way, you can forward the gift email or print it and then deliver it to your recipient. The gift recipient will be able to enter the Gift Claim Code from the email, after they log in to their Amazon account.
- Enter a delivery date and an optional gift message.
- Click the “Place your order” button to finish your gift purchase using your Amazon 1-Click payment method.
If you have any problems, visit this instruction page on Amazon.com